Spaditas Animations Workshop

Welcome to my 2nd Workshop, here i spend my time looking some animations that are not used in files and edit some..

Known issues: Normally people when they try to use an animation, they usually get T/A pose as result. The solution for this would be basically edit "preload_anim.tbl" by adding some lines. In ReadMe file explains a little bit..

How To Install:
Place the files in "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder and then you build the patch
Create a new folder (call it whatever you want, is optional) inside "mods" folder and place the files in. Run the program, select the folder that you created and then you create the patch

Credits to:
- [V] IdolNinja and the GotR team
- Masamaru
- CabooseSayzWTF
- nclok1405

Attachments

• Spaditas Animations Workshop.rar
    172.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
homie help me my saints row 2 stop working after or in the middle of a Cutscene and sometimes the screen goes all white and starts to fade the fps helps me please

Last edited:
This just looks right

In the first beginning mission i remember Female walking style can do this but after you leave the game for once and load the game.. the animation cannot be used again.. its so sad Volition didn't keep this walking style in the next mission.. and glad someone found and create this mods walking style i might used it for my Blonde caucasian character.

Update: Added some leftovers melee anim.

DO NOT REPLACE "preload.txt" in your main sr2 folder!! just open the file and copy all the lines that contains inside, then paste in "preload_anim.tbl"
(said this in the tutorial but just in case someone is lost i post it here)

Edit: This post is hella old.. mess around all you want, just make a backup in case of a crash shows up

Last edited:
In the first beginning mission i remember Female walking style can do this but after you leave the game for once and load the game.. the animation cannot be used again.. its so sad Volition didn't keep this walking style in the next mission.. and glad someone found and create this mods walking style i might used it for my Blonde caucasian character.
yeah I believe it's a problem where the game doesn't save what gender animations to play you'll need to force female animations to default, there's actually a mod around here that does just that.

yeah I believe it's a problem where the game doesn't save what gender animations to play you'll need to force female animations to default, there's actually a mod around here that does just that.
BandiG share the file for that.. since thecommand prompt version will affect everyone in Stilwater.

Back