Gang cheats, multiple notoriety spawns and gang stay in town

Hello there.
I recently began to use cheats - especially "lolz" one. However, I've figured out that it isn't working the way I want.
Some explanations first about the notoriety system and the way I think it's working. It seems that every gang has its own notoriety meter, and that the displayed one is the most important one. The spawn algorithm seems to spawn only the gang with the highest level, Luchadores having priority with cars.
The cheat now. lolz cheat increase all three gang notoriety levels at once, because from level 3 to level 5, Luchadores cars AND Morning star helicopters begin to spawn.
The point is, if I want to fight the gangs independantly, I cannot because it is always Luchadores that spawn in cars independantly of my location. If I want to fight Morning Star I can raise my level to 4 and shoot the helicopters while letting Luchadores level decrease. Unluckily, my favorite gang (to fight against) is Deckers one, and the only way I have to fight them is either to wait for a survival call (that I can't control) or provocating them near Burns Hill reactor - I kept the Gang Op there for this. So here is my request : Make cheats that add/remove clans notoriety independantly. And by clan I mean the three Syndicate gangs, but also the two special gangs - Mascots and Zombies.

But that is not over. I have another request, two actually.

The first is that the lolz cheat could be very useful if the spawning system was improved to spawn every gang cars according to their own level and not only the highest one. And maybe do the same for what I call the neutral clan - Police-SWAT/SNG/STAG. I'd love to take a Crusader or a Vulture and go fight simultaneously Morning Star, Deckers, Luchadores, Mascots, Zombies and cops while SNG and STAG compete for who-will-kill-me-first. Being truly The Most Wanted.

The second is a "simple" spawning request : Make gang membres spawn even after takedowns. Saints and Syndicate in the same locations spying on each other. And maybe some random STAG soldiers wandering around along with cops like in Act 3.

Anyone still here ? :)

At the moment there is no way to edit/add cheats (only re-enable some), as their mechanics are tucked away deep into the code and are not accessible. Same applies to how the gangs are spawned in the world.

Oh. I didn't thought the second request was possible anyway - maybe with a trainer that switches all notorieties to have one at highest level and the others at 0 every 3-4 seconds.
For the other ones I guess I can wait for Minimaul's Save Editor that looks quite promising.

Update : 3rd point may be do-able after all. By searching into the files, I've found a quite promising file called notoriety_spawn.xtbl. Basically I think that if I replace every category by Police and remove all flags like "When STAG is active" any cop, mascot, STAG, gang, zombie or what else could spawn. That may be very chaotic but I need to do some testing.

EDIT : O-kayyy... Modifying STAG flags or categories seems to be useless. However, by adding STAG tank to the SNG tank group list and details, both appears, so making everything spawn seems possible. I'll try to see if I can add Gangs too.

Back