GamPo Mod Packs : Pro Job

Should Modpack be 3 parts ? Or just one pack ? One pack will take more space on device like 750 MB.

• Make it one Part.It's better Than three parts.And takes less time to find.

• Three parts ! Some of people does not wants uncensored or better ragdolls !

• Just remove Adult part and make one part !

Results are only viewable after voting.
READ THIS BEFORE READ THE MODPACK.
Dear mod creators.I'm sorry If I use your Mod for this modpack without credits,I'm sorry.You can report me to admins of this site.In last days,I Can't mremember much things.So It mans mod can come later than 25 April.
GAMPO PRO JOB MOD PACK
  1. What is Pro job mod pack ?
  2. When it will be released ?
  3. What is content of this pack ?
  4. Mod Creators : Read this !
  5. Info with picture : A picture worth 1000 Words.
What Is Pro Job Mod Pack ?

P
ro job mod pack is about more hard-core steelport with First person mode.And If I can,More reality.

When it will be released ?

Not sure but I'm planning share at 25 April or later days.

What Is Content of This Pack ?

I
'm making this pack as three parts.One of them is Main pack.All ages can use it and requries same System requirments. Second part is For adults.Second pack will remove all censored contents and make this game really more violent than Normal Saints Row Series.But I can't promise this pack have a Adult content.
Third and last pack is,More realistic radgolls,Realistic rain.All ages can use this part with main pack BUT Requries A good video card and Minimum 3 GB + Ram (Warning.If you do not have 3GB RAM Computer and installed third part,Then please make your graphics level to minimum.If you run it at Normal level or more higher than normal,Game will not work properly and your computer can crash.)

Note to Mod Creators !

I
f you want your mod at Main part,You can write It's contents and Link to your page.Then I will add your mod.%70 Your credit will been given.%30 is not because It's contents not suitable for Main part or I forgot to do it.Because As I say,Due of homeworks I can't remember much things....

INFORMATION

Announced : 18 April 2015
Release date : Later 25 April
Type : Modpack
Parts : Three parts
Reccomended age for download : +13
Changes : Gameplay,Handling,Animtions,Wepaons,Pragonist (Player)
Reccomended free space at Device : 1 GB.
Modpack Space : 500 MB (?)

(Sorry for bad english.)

TEASER PICTURE :

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 945
READ THIS BEFORE READ THE MODPACK.
Dear mod creators.I'm sorry If I use your Mod for this modpack without credits,I'm sorry.You can report me to admins of this site.In last days,I Can't mremember much things.So It mans mod can come later than 25 April.
GAMPO PRO JOB MOD PACK
  1. What is Pro job mod pack ?
  2. When it will be released ?
  3. What is content of this pack ?
  4. Mod Creators : Read this !
  5. Info with picture : A picture worth 1000 Words.
What Is Pro Job Mod Pack ?

P
ro job mod pack is about more hard-core steelport with First person mode.And If I can,More reality.

When it will be released ?

Not sure but I'm planning share at 25 April or later days.

What Is Content of This Pack ?

I
'm making this pack as three parts.One of them is Main pack.All ages can use it and requries same System requirments. Second part is For adults.Second pack will remove all censored contents and make this game really more violent than Normal Saints Row Series.But I can't promise this pack have a Adult content.
Third and last pack is,More realistic radgolls,Realistic rain.All ages can use this part with main pack BUT Requries A good video card and Minimum 3 GB + Ram (Warning.If you do not have 3GB RAM Computer and installed third part,Then please make your graphics level to minimum.If you run it at Normal level or more higher than normal,Game will not work properly and your computer can crash.)

Note to Mod Creators !

I
f you want your mod at Main part,You can write It's contents and Link to your page.Then I will add your mod.%70 Your credit will been given.%30 is not because It's contents not suitable for Main part or I forgot to do it.Because As I say,Due of homeworks I can't remember much things....

INFORMATION

Announced : 18 April 2015
Release date : Later 25 April
Type : Modpack
Parts : Three parts
Reccomended age for download : +13
Changes : Gameplay,Handling,Animtions,Wepaons,Pragonist (Player)
Reccomended free space at Device : 1 GB.
Modpack Space : 500 MB (?)

(Sorry for bad english.)

TEASER PICTURE :
You must ask permission to use mods in packs.

He sounds like a pretty creative young guy(might be wrong) and we need people like this bringing new ideas/mods.
Producing good mods takes skills i don't have, for the most part,so i appreciate the work that goes in to them.

But like a few really good young modders ,they fail to get permissions and put credits where due.
The more seasoned modders know the rules,maybe we can have a 3 strike system for peeps bringing new mods to the forum,so at least they have plenty of warning about what they need to do ,though it's been spelt out pretty clearly in first two replies,so maybe not such a good idea.
I don't think a mod should be completely banned ,but maybe taken offline until it complies with the fair rules for mods.
The same rules are in place on nearly all modding forums for pc games ,so i suppose most modders should understand.

Here's hoping :)

Looking forward to seeing your mod GamerPower ,it sounds very exciting :)

Last edited:
Back