GamersGate discounted Saints Row this weekend.

Just a heads up that GamersGate is selling Saints Row the Third and some of the DLC at 50% off this weekend. Saints Row 2 is also £2.09. Not sure if the offer is just in the UK only though.

You can get it for about that (not the DLC though as far as I know) >here< too. I've got a few games there and it seems legit, just be sure to read the details since sometimes there's extra hoops to jump through like if you buy a Russian game and want to change the language. And it's in pounds but you can select other currencies I think... I just guess since I have a rough idea how much a pound is.

You can get it for about that (not the DLC though as far as I know) >here< too. I've got a few games there and it seems legit, just be sure to read the details since sometimes there's extra hoops to jump through like if you buy a Russian game and want to change the language. And it's in pounds but you can select other currencies I think... I just guess since I have a rough idea how much a pound is.
I've never been able to figure out how sites like these operate - do they buy retail keys in bulk from low-priced regions like Russia or something? Fairly certain it's a violation of the Steam ToS anyway...
Just a heads up that GamersGate is selling Saints Row the Third and some of the DLC at 50% off this weekend. Saints Row 2 is also £2.09. Not sure if the offer is just in the UK only though.
Great! I had to buy my initial DLC through GamersGate as it wasn't listed on the Steam store for people in the UK.

I think it's something like that. As far as steam/valve goes, using a proxy to bypass an actual region lock is meant to be against the rules from what I've heard, but I'm not sure what they think of unlocked games. You can gift local games to people in other regions using steam though, so it would be surprising if they forbid it and facilitate it at the same time. I would expect most of that to be decided by the owners, which would explain why some have locks and some don't.

Back