Furry/Anthro Player

Just wanted to bring this up again without necroposting on a year old thread of mine. I'd assume to SOME degree this'd be possible since the Steam Workshop for SR4 is live. Can someone make a mod for a furry/anthro player look? I dunno how it could be done, but I'm sure there could be ways to do it. One particular issue may be adding bones for a tail....

Ok at this point it seems this is very well possible so I'm just going to bump (If that's ok which I'm unsure of...)

Maybe I should elaborate. Perhaps where a mod like this could start is with the head. Somehow allowing for canine and feline muzzle options and replacing the ears with animal ones.

After that would be adding some customize-able tails (possibly as clothing) and figuring out some way to add some skintones with fur. I'm not sure how skintones work however... I'm unsure whether or not patterns could be built into the skintone. But if non-repeating patterns are possible a nice selection of those would be perfect, and maybe add some paw pads on the hands and feet with proper normal mapping and whatever.

Actually I had an idea for it and how it can be done, down to the feet and even go as far to make fun of Anthem (Bob Dylan of Games). Once I'm done AnthroMascots & Backpacks 1 > 43rd GunVary System > If possible ColorMap System2-5 & Interface Changes

@XxLOLSaintLOLxX, really??? Antro is different from the Costumes

Okay so my Concept was called AnthroMorphs
Need Big Mask (Split by Similarity in Form or Texture)
- Use Mouth/Nose & Ears

1. Black Cat, Kitten Cat, Mane Cat, Angry Tiger & Genki Cat
2. Doggy, Bad Wolf (Not Werewolf)
3. Gorilla, Lamb, Bunny
4. Eagle
5. Shark (From Hat), Pig, Whale, Digital Dino
6. Elephant, *Dinosaur Head from Let's Pretend
*If Possible to get the Mesh

Need Suit as Outfit Items

1. All Animal - Body, Hands, Feet & PomPom tail
2. Werewolf Body

- Use Fur for Chest/Neck, Back Lower Leg (Upper Hams), Shoulders, Wrist/Ankles & at Sides of waist
- Use Tail and make Fin, Spork, Feather Fan, & Pompom
3. Gas Mask or Digital Dino
- Use to possibly make a hanging Moving tail like Cat Tail or Elephant Trunk
4. One of Caped Outfits
- One of the Suits has this octagonal sides that look like a Reptile's Scales
Need Pirate Legs
- Why...cause all you have to do is model on some extra from extending from the back of the knee back to the ankle and put animal feet in
Lengend: K= Knee, ///=Leg, A=Ankle & ....=Spacing
..///
///
K////////
......///
.....///
....///
A

..//\\
.///\\\
K...\\\
.....///
....///
...///
A

If FarmTans = Overall Body Tattoo + Face Paints
- This could mean you can have the Face of a Tiger and the Body of a Spotted Dog

For Skins & Other ideas...you asking for this
http://chriserony.deviantart.com/art/Sonic-Charrie-Maker-108512914

Genki Cat.png Genki Cat.png

Last edited:
One of my friends was experimenting with making an outfit to replace his character with his fursona, though he gave up because he says he's no good with "people" models. I wish he wouldn't give up so easy, he can make great structures, terrain and weapons and all that. Anyway, I get it would be much easier to just make an outfit but then you lose modularity. Might as well comission a mod in it's entirety for my personal use. Buuuut I'm not doing that. I'd rather see a mod integrate it all into the character customization system.

One of my friends was experimenting with making an outfit to replace his character with his fursona, though he gave up because he says he's no good with "people" models. I wish he wouldn't give up so easy, he can make great structures, terrain and weapons and all that. Anyway, I get it would be much easier to just make an outfit but then you lose modularity. Might as well comission a mod in it's entirety for my personal use. Buuuut I'm not doing that. I'd rather see a mod integrate it all into the character customization system.

Hijacking this Thread to Tunnel Models through, the person also wants me to make animal outfits so I'll be uploading soon

Attachments

• Saints Icon.7z
    1.3 MB · Views: 666
Back