for an SR2 WIP

Some people here know about the new enemy gang mods I have in WIP, and I want to do the same for SR2, but before I start wasting time and effort on things that don't work, I have a few questions:

- Is it possible in any way to create new characters and get them loaded? (there is a spawn_info_groups.xtbl, but I'm not sure added character tables will be added.
- Can you edit/add vehicle variants to vehicles?
- Can you add new teams that will actually work and not just get tons of uncorrectable flaws like in SR3?

I would love to make a start with the WIP but it would be a waste of time if I make new character tables that don't work. Same counts for vehicles.

Yes, you can add new characters. I've personally done it when creating a mehrman character that was going to be in the custom mission I was working on. You can also create new behavior entries as well.

You cannot add vehicle variants. The vehicle files are in a binary cvtf format just like SRTT.

I could not find a way to add new teams without crashing the game.

Thank you for the quick response! :)
Seems like I have to stuff every character in Neutral Gang again then I suppose...
Then I don't expect editable vehicle variant tables in SRIV coming either, nor editable component tables, nor the possibility to add teams flawlessly.

Back