Fixed Scythe Audio

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
SRTT Fixed Scythe Audio by IdolNinja

Fixes the missing Scythe firing audio by replacing the audio calls to the vanilla soundbank with the Aegean firing sound from the dlc soundbank.

Extract the included xtbl file to your srtt install folder with the exe:
..\steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\

Attachments

• SRTT_Fixed_Scythe_Audio_IdolNinja.rar
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,474
Good ol' Volition quality control.

Good ol' Volition quality control.
Thread Necro++, but I think this is valuable...

In the defense of our QA department I would like to say those guys and gals are absolutely amazing and most likely had bugs for everything that shipped and the fixes were deemed too risky or we simply didn't have time to implement them. I have so much respect and admiration for the work that each and every one of them does and they make the game so much of a better experience for everyone. It's unfortunate that things ship with bugs, but sometimes manpower and timetables are such that it just happens. Hopefully we can secure enough time in the future to prevent things like this, but that is yet to be seen.

This jibes with what i have read about QA in the game industry. They're desperate people who work way too hard and find a lot more defects than you may think, only to be ostracized at best, fired for doing their jobs at worst, and let go at the end of a game's "crunch time" either way. The defects can't all be fixed. This is my impression from reading about it elsewhere, especially some of the stories here. I'm actually glad to see some appreciation of these folks from a Real Developer. :)

Back