*FIXED* Remove the "Cheats Enabled" Flag

Okay all I want to do is remove the flag so I don't have to start a whole new game just to get the achievements from Enter the Dominatrix.

After I had gotten all of the ones that didn't involve c0-op I added a few cheats. No superpowers, No warden, and No supersprint just so I could play the game with high notoriety and not have to worry about a warden to show up and ruin my playground of destruction.(Granted I could still kick his butt with my mech)

Even though I have no cheats activated during the missions or anything I haven't gotten a single achievement from EtD even after beating the whole thing, hell it doesn't even autosave. I have removed all of the cheats thanks to SitWulf's mod but that didn't do anything.

All I want to know is if there is a way to get around this or if I'm stuck with using a new character to get the job done.

So far, we only have a mod that makes it so using a cheat doesn't enable the flag. But once it is on, it won't help. Once someone develops a save editor for SRIV, it will most likely be handled by that.

I have however heard a couple times that the "savegame cheat disabler" that was released for SR3 will also work for SR4. I'm not confirming that it works or not, just saying I have seen other people mention that it does. So make a backup of your save first before trying it in case it messes up the save somehow. You can find it on the tool releases board of the saints row 3 section of the forum.

So far, we only have a mod that makes it so using a cheat doesn't enable the flag. But once it is on, it won't help. Once someone develops a save editor for SRIV, it will most likely be handled by that.

I have however heard a couple times that the "savegame cheat disabler" that was released for SR3 will also work for SR4. I'm not confirming that it works or not, just saying I have seen other people mention that it does. So make a backup of your save first before trying it in case it messes up the save somehow. You can find it on the tool releases board of the saints row 3 section of the forum.

Thanks I'll try it out.

*EDIT*

It worked for anyone that wants a quick link to it here

http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/savegame-cheat-disabler.345/

Last edited:
Thanks arkayn. The savegame cheat disabler for SR3 works for SRIV as well. I followed the manual instructions with my trusty hex editor, loaded up that save file, then saved again and the cheat notification was gone. And for the record, the only cheat I did use was "noglitchcity".

It doesn't work for me. Says it's not a valid SR3 PC save. Which, I guess, makes sense, since it's an un-cheater for SRTT, not SRIV.

Back