*FIXED* Remove the "Cheats Enabled" Flag

Discussion in 'Get Help/Troubleshooting' started by Link1310, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Okay all I want to do is remove the flag so I don't have to start a whole new game just to get the achievements from Enter the Dominatrix.

After I had gotten all of the ones that didn't involve c0-op I added a few cheats. No superpowers, No warden, and No supersprint just so I could play the game with high notoriety and not have to worry about a warden to show up and ruin my playground of destruction.(Granted I could still kick his butt with my mech)

Even though I have no cheats activated during the missions or anything I haven't gotten a single achievement from EtD even after beating the whole thing, hell it doesn't even autosave. I have removed all of the cheats thanks to SitWulf's mod but that didn't do anything.

All I want to know is if there is a way to get around this or if I'm stuck with using a new character to get the job done.

2. So far, we only have a mod that makes it so using a cheat doesn't enable the flag. But once it is on, it won't help. Once someone develops a save editor for SRIV, it will most likely be handled by that.

I have however heard a couple times that the "savegame cheat disabler" that was released for SR3 will also work for SR4. I'm not confirming that it works or not, just saying I have seen other people mention that it does. So make a backup of your save first before trying it in case it messes up the save somehow. You can find it on the tool releases board of the saints row 3 section of the forum.

3. Thanks I'll try it out.

*EDIT*

It worked for anyone that wants a quick link to it here

http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/savegame-cheat-disabler.345/

Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
    WendelzillaModstools likes this.
  4. Does anyone know where the savegame file is located for SRIV?

Sponnick likes this.
  5. \Steam\userdata\[yourid]\206420\remote

6. Thanks arkayn. The savegame cheat disabler for SR3 works for SRIV as well. I followed the manual instructions with my trusty hex editor, loaded up that save file, then saved again and the cheat notification was gone. And for the record, the only cheat I did use was "noglitchcity".

7. It doesn't work for me. Says it's not a valid SR3 PC save. Which, I guess, makes sense, since it's an un-cheater for SRTT, not SRIV.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice