Female Walking Animations

Heyho,

I just want to ask if it is possible to apply the walking animations of female NPCs carrying rifles and shotguns to the player character?
Since the Standing Idle Animation is already very similar, I thought the transition from the Standing Idle to the NPC Walking Animation would be more fitting.

2013-11-04_00002.jpg

Thanks for taking some of your time reading this.

I just started working on this matter, but alas with not much success so far. I've managed to make the char walk like that, one problem is it'll also run if it were carry a pistol or SMG...
I'll definetely let you know if I succeed (or fail hard).

I just started working on this matter, but alas with not much success so far. I've managed to make the char walk like that, one problem is it'll also run if it were carry a pistol or SMG...
I'll definetely let you know if I succeed (or fail hard).

Thanks for giving it a shot.

Y-day I managed to do it but the blend time when changing from the jogging animation to the walking animation is like it isn't there. The rifle just always pops back to its designated location and I couldn't figure out a solution, so we have to bear with it for the time being (at least 'till the SDK comes out).
I'm not at home right now so I cannot upload it for you, but as soon as I get home it'll be yours to have fun with. I promise. ;)

Thanks for the compliment. I also try and get rid of that pesky animation bug when you walk up to an openable door, let's say, to the ImageAsDesigned double doors for example, you open it while still walking forward, and your char starts running and stops after 1-2 secs.

Back