Female protagonist has a name?

I was playing SR2 the other day and I discovered something. I was at the Saints Mega condo crib and taunting a male NPC and he said "Don't start with me Martha!". If she has a name I wonder if the male protagonist has a name too?

That was a Joan Rivers joke. The Boss does not have a name.

There is a joke in SR3's Trafficking activity where the American Female Boss and British Male Boss tell Zimos that they're names are "Martha" and "Winston". Aside from that their names are all up to the player, much like the Lone Wanderer and Courier from Fallout 3\NV or the Pilot from the Armored Core series. Besides I just always assumed that the if the Boss had a name it would parody their respective VA. (For example Robert Alan Dawn, Roy Baker, Moira Keighley, Benn Giles etc)

Last edited:
I was playing SR2 the other day and I discovered something. I was at the Saints Mega condo crib and taunting a male NPC and he said "Don't start with me Martha!". If she has a name I wonder if the male protagonist has a name too?
Boss
The Boss
Playa
Homie
Saint (The main villains seem to call them 'Saint' as if to mock them.)
President
President God Emperor for Life

Those are the 'official' names of the Boss, but other than that, no, we don't know their real names. As Russian Female Boss once said, it's "classified."

Boss
The Boss
Playa
Homie
Saint (The main villains seem to call them 'Saint' as if to mock them.)
President
President God Emperor for Life

Those are the 'official' names of the Boss, but other than that, no, we don't know their real names. As Russian Female Boss once said, it's "classified."
That is right.

There is a joke in SR3's Trafficking activity where the American Female Boss and British Male Boss tell Zimos that they're names are "Martha" and "Winston". Aside from that their names are all up to the player, much like the Lone Wanderer and Courier from Fallout 3\NV or the Pilot from the Armored Core series. Besides I just always assumed that the if the Boss had a name it would parody their respective VA. (For example Robert Alan Dawn, Roy Baker, Moira Keighley, Benn Giles etc)
My boss' name is "Geiser, Dick Geiser.."

Back