Faster Death From Above

Title says it all. Simple mod that makes the Death From Above power a LOT faster.

New DFA.gif

No other changes made, just faster.

Just like my Nuke Camera Fix mod I made this just to keep the game at a faster pace.

UPDATE:

As by request I made a version that also has my Nuke Camera Fix mod.

Attachments

• DFA.rar
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,377
  • Nuke - DFA.rar
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,528
Last edited:
a lot of mods that mess with DFA and/or glide disables the DFA Nuke, is it true for this one too?
also: merging instrunctions?

Is it possible to increase the animation speed or allow the player to be able to move faster after the move has been performed?

a lot of mods that mess with DFA and/or glide disables the DFA Nuke, is it true for this one too?
also: merging instrunctions?

No no, Nuke works perfectly fine. I just disabled it for the gif to just show off the speed of DFA.

Is it possible to increase the animation speed or allow the player to be able to move faster after the move has been performed?

I'm not sure. I can look into it but didn't really see anything there for it. I am still a big noob to all this stuff.

I want to use this mod along with your Nuke fix, can you please put the variables so I can edit the xtbl along with the Nuke mod?

Ya of course, no problem

Code:
    <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Player_death_from_above_speed_1</Name><Value>200</Value><Description>Speed in meters per second for the first section of death from above</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:Super Powers:DFA</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>
    <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Player_death_from_above_speed_2</Name><Value>400</Value><Description>Speed in meters per second for the first section of death from above</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:Super Powers:DFA</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>
    <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Player_death_from_above_speed_3</Name><Value>800</Value><Description>Speed in meters per second for the first section of death from above</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:Super Powers:DFA</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>
    <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Player_death_from_above_speed_4</Name><Value>1400</Value><Description>Speed in meters per second for the first section of death from above</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:Super Powers:DFA</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>

Just for fun I tried setting the speed to extremely low.

Pretty funny result

Blazing Speeds.gif

And here is one at like 100x normal speed

gotta go fast.gif

Last edited:
Hmm, weird. Using both this and the Nuke mod in the same tweak table makes the game crash from the start.

Also those gifs are fucking fun

Back