Extraction Problem

Posting this here because I'm currently trying to extract from Gat out of Hell, but I've been having quite a few problems, honestly.

I'm attempting to extract the voice files from the game, but both the ThomasJepp VPP extractor and the GibbedVolition extractor aren't working. They work for a few seconds, but then a message comes up from Windows that says it has stopped working.
"A problem has caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if as solution is available."

...and this kept happening when I tried converting my already-extracted audio files from SRTT as well. I had this problem a few months ago and gave up until I had more time, as the .bat transcode got to revorb but then didn't work. I ended up converting the ones I wanted by dragging-and-dropping manually to ww2ogg and then revorb, and I'd hate to have to do that again, but at the moment I can't even get the voice files out of the .vpp.

Is there an updated version from the last few months or something? I've been looking around and haven't found anything, and I've tried redownloading both revorb and ww2ogg for the other problems.

Back