Extended Taunts

Is any animation able to be used as a taunt?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the "retro" mission is still 3d with some filter and whatnot, so is it possible to use that mission's animations?

Funny thing about saints row. If an animation calls for it, it will spawn a prop. In tests of animations in saints row 3 i would randomly spawn signs, cups, bottles, etc depending on certain animations i pulled. I wouldnt be suprised if a fork magicly apaeared :p. So far from the looks of it though i may have 2 versions table out. A normal version and a "Why does it hurt?" version. I just like the idea of one table being nothing but attack reactions from things like super powers and other stuff.

Funny thing about saints row. If an animation calls for it, it will spawn a prop. In tests of animations in saints row 3 i would randomly spawn signs, cups, bottles, etc depending on certain animations i pulled. I wouldnt be suprised if a fork magicly apaeared :p. So far from the looks of it though i may have 2 versions table out. A normal version and a "Why does it hurt?" version. I just like the idea of one table being nothing but attack reactions from things like super powers and other stuff.
well the fork might appear, but the pancakes won't

After some toying around i seem to have found the calls for the genki finish but it doesnt do anything. The blazing one does but not genki. I might have to dig deaper.

Back