Extended Sliders, No Censor Blur, and Russian Voice

It'd be great to get Extended Sliders again, and a No Censor Blur. I really enjoyed it in SR3. So I hope to see it return in SRIV. However, if it is some how possible. I would like to see the Russian Voice from SR3 in SRIV. The French accent is ok, but I miss the Russian Voice

http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/saints-row-iv-mod-tools-dated.3091/

Forum Announcements said:
8/27/13 We'll be removing saintsrowmods restrictions on slider/character mods. This means that these types of mod releases will finally be allowed on our forum, as well as allowing technical discussion. This applies to both SRTT and SRIV. Volition want to keep it simple and have an honor system where they ask all users not to upload their modded characters to the official site, and will manually police/delete ones from people who do. They are also looking at ways to allow modded uploaded characters on the official site with some kind of marking to note that a character require a certain mod(s) to look correctly.

Wait, the Russian is gone? But the Russian is my second playthrough character, I love that voice!
*confirms*
Well shit.

Ok Deep Silver/Volition, how much for a Tara Platt DLC?
Hey, and bring back Steve Blum for zombie president, while you are at it.

Don't see how the voice can be added. You'd need a script and the voice actor Tara Platt. I guess someone could try to pass off their own version of all that but it would be pretty unlikely.

That was my favorite voice from the last game so trust me I was disappointed.

Even worse when you realize they probably recorded some back when it was going to just be a mod to The Third.

It never got that far. Voice recording happens almost near the end of a project.

Back