Extended sliders for MALES

I always play as a female character, but I'm feeling like creating a male one now, problem is that the maximum muscle the game gives you isn't enough for me, I want a total monster.
Could anyone make or link me a slider mod for males? Thanks

i had same problem...
and here my altered player_creations.xtbl
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i3b7lj09iolpegf/player_creation.xtbl?dl=0
players musle amout in maximal position buffed slightly... if add more - character will be too distroted..
Here look of mine slightly buffed character
3C64FAACE16D6EC68CFC53D05E332D0D4C0D41E3

i had same problem...
and here my altered player_creations.xtbl
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i3b7lj09iolpegf/player_creation.xtbl?dl=0
players musle amout in maximal position buffed slightly... if add more - character will be too distroted..
Here look of mine slightly buffed character
3C64FAACE16D6EC68CFC53D05E332D0D4C0D41E3
I already did it, but instead of Geralt De Rivia like savage, I made a businessman... You can't imagine how hilarious it is. "It is time for business!" :D

I already did it, but instead of Geralt De Rivia like savage, I made a businessman... You can't imagine how hilarious it is. "It is time for business!" :D
Average your tweaks to muscle-boundedness by using the same value for both muscle and fat morph "full_value" values (redundancy aside)...this will make it so if you 25% 25% slider between Muscle and Fat, you get a full figured male muscle body...as shown in my gifs in OP+my private conversation. In the following image, I've expanded the tree view for the two values to manipulate. Note: better values for minimal clipping during cutscenes and changing clothing/buying clothing are around "1.25-1.3" for "full_value". For example, if you set the morph "full_value"(s) for both "muscle" and "fat" to "2.0", then in game set slider for body triangle to 25%-25% muscle-fat, your character should look like a mini Hulk. Thick legs, torso, arms, shoulders...etc. But setting this high values will create clipping issues. I can't say that enough as a disclaimer. 1.0-1.2=not much visible clipping. 1.25-1.3=tolerable. 1.4+=yep, clothes don't fit and sink into body. Got it? ;)

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    165.4 KB · Views: 1,045
Average your tweaks to muscle-boundedness by using the same value for both muscle and fat morph "full_value" values (redundancy aside)...this will make it so if you 25% 25% slider between Muscle and Fat, you get a full figured male muscle body...as shown in my gifs in OP+my private conversation. In the following image, I've expanded the tree view for the two values to manipulate. Note: better values for minimal clipping during cutscenes and changing clothing/buying clothing are around "1.25-1.3" for "full_value". For example, if you set the morph "full_value"(s) for both "muscle" and "fat" to "2.0", then in game set slider for body triangle to 25%-25% muscle-fat, your character should look like a mini Hulk. Thick legs, torso, arms, shoulders...etc. But setting this high values will create clipping issues. I can't say that enough as a disclaimer. 1.0-1.2=not much visible clipping. 1.25-1.3=tolerable. 1.4+=yep, clothes don't fit and sink into body. Got it? ;)
Thats how i maded my edits (post earler). I used 1.4 value (on screenshot, character with 100% muscles, 0% fat and thin). Yea, some clothes clips, but most didnt clips at all, or have barely noticbible clip.

Thats how i maded my edits (post earler). I used 1.4 value (on screenshot, character with 100% muscles, 0% fat and thin). Yea, some clothes clips, but most didnt clips at all, or have barely noticbible clip.
I'm now experimenting with even higher values. I'm basically creating Hulk's TOUGHER AND BULKIER WITH A CLIPPING PROBLEM brother XD

BTW, where did you get those awesome tattoos? Would fit my female char.

tattoes are custom one, maded for him by JediDave on my request, and they are based on tattoes from SR2 with same design. And, because i never played with females characters, that textere never been adapted for female textures.

tattoes are custom one, maded for him by JediDave on my request, and they are based on tattoes from SR2 with same design. And, because i never played with females characters, that textere never been adapted for female textures.
Dang it, they really look good :)
BTW, I'm looking forward to create my own body texture, would you recommend me a guide? MOTOSXORPIO has already given me advice and I'd like to hear yours.

Back