Extended Extras + (Cribs, Radios, Sandbox +, Interiors)

For anybody interested heres a little update, Yes I am still working on this, however my saints row 2 stopped working all together, I'm having to re-install the game, and remake my patch (by that i mean just run it through gotr patch builder) this mod is about 99% complete, All I currently have left todo is add teleports to all secret areas in the game, and the last bit of unmarked locations. Sorry this is taking so long, but I work anywhere from 45 - 50 hours a week and barely have time to do anything.

Personally I think I’m done modding this game due to recent mod releases from others that have completely killed my inspiration for this game. Also my game continues to crash now and I can’t seem to find the issue. I will in time release my most up to date files that are not completed and most likely won’t be completed by me anyways. I will link all of my mods in my signature . Everything I have been working on has been either released in some way or another or very similar to my projects that are now of no need. I’m not the best modded for this game and never have been sr2 is buggy af. So I’ll release when I can and also my son has been born and is soon to be home with me and my wife so modding is the last of my worries. So this mod will be my final release for this game. It comes with extended ambient radios switches. More cribs. And teleports to almost every single hidden interior besides one or 2 and comes with a modified sandbox + I don’t plan on finishing the project due to a save game issues that puts your progress to 0%

...also my son has been born and is soon to be home with me and my wife so modding is the last of my worries.
Congratulations, I'm hoping the best for you and your family and thank you for your time modding and of course the mods.

anybody have an issue where the game says you have 0% completed even though you have 33 or so missions completed while just using the extended cribs mod?

anybody have an issue where the game says you have 0% completed even though you have 33 or so missions completed while just using the extended cribs mod?
Could be anything, I'm not updating the mod as I'm retired from modding. Use a throw away save you don't care about if it's a issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Back