Expanded Skin Colors

Since nobody else has released anything yet, here's my motley collection of expanded skin colors available at Image As Designed, inspired by the lack of metallic red skin. (Green, blue, and yellow, but not red? WTF?)

The colors are kinda higgledy-piggledy and the swatches don't match the actual skin color, and the descriptive text that appears is recycled - but eh, it seems to work well enough. Enjoy!

Attachments

• sr4-expanded-skin-colors-0.1.7z
    4.7 KB · Views: 3,181
Cool. ^^

A screen with the new ones highlighted would be nice, or at least a run down of what colors you added would be appreciated.

I mean, does the mod focus on more realistic skin colors? Or fantasy stuff?
(crossing my fingers that's it's realistic...:p)

Thanks for the mod regardless, good work!

A screen with the new ones highlighted would be nice, or at least a run down of what colors you added would be appreciated.

What I've got there is pretty much completely unrealistic, but it's really not that hard to tweak extant values around. If, for instance, you're looking to get a pinker shade for the Caucasian skin or to turn up the shininess, both of those are pretty easy. (It's actually a pretty good simple intro to modding, in my opinion.)

Sorry to say this but this is not really skin colors is it!? (Rhetorical)

It niether realistic nor practical... Not for me thanks. It would be better if they were a little more like actual "skin". I know this isn't constructive critisism but I feel the solution is simple enough to amend. Hope this mod improves in the future, I'll keep watch on it.

Sorry to say this but this is not really skin colors is it!? (Rhetorical)

It niether realistic nor practical...
[...]

Post #3 (2 posts earlier...)
[...]

Post #4 (1 post earlier...)
What I've got there is pretty much completely unrealistic, but it's really not that hard to tweak extant values around.
[...]

I for one, like this mod a lot! I Always wanted a purple metallic colors! they so sexy.:D If you'd like i can make the preview swatches

Back