Exclusive Homies Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's mod what I announced in that topic.
No problem. And I can say my mod is half-done. :D And, it will be in special homie - pack but you will can choose, what homies you want have in-game. ;)
That pack will include (I mean I am planning add it to that pack but I don't promise all of that options will be in final version):
  • Enemy gangs members as homies option,
  • Police-mans and military soldiers as homies option,
  • Dead friends as homies option,
  • Heads of enemy gangs as homies option,
  • Heads of Police and STAG as homies option,
  • Brutes as homies,
  • Genki family as homies,
  • Question mark, skinballs, tiger and cardboard ped as homies,
  • Enabler of homies removed from game.
Sad info is that you will can choose only one option because game have limit of adding homies (except the last; you will can use it with every another option).
I wanted release it earlier but I just didn't have time. But I almost finished it! I will release it soon. :D

Can't wait for it...​
Wait... banned? :confused:

Fan of Saints broke the forum rules and paid the price for that.

Forum Rules said:
7. I thought this was obvious, but anyway: if you've been banned for any reason (even if it's only a temporary ban), DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT TO CIRCUMVENT YOUR BAN. Any ban that you attempt to circumvent in this way will result in all of your accounts being permanently banned.

Fan of Saints was actually a previous user here on the forum known as Joa. This Joa had multiple warnings for posting mods that consistently broke our site rules. He eventually had a meltdown, saying things like "MINIMAUL IS A RACIST!" and other such nonsense. Both Minimaul and I have a very low tolerance for this kind of bullshit and it was the final straw that led to his permanent ban.

Yesterday, Fan of Saints was finally found out to be this Joa, and after some digging we found irrefutable proof confirming it. We had a long discussion about what to do, and felt that we had to do something. We did not come to this decision lightly, but the rules are extremely clear.

Personally, I kind of liked Fan of Saints despite him releasing some of the most useless mods I've ever seen. But really that persona was all just an elaborate act to fool all of us that he wasn't actually the petulant retarded brat who couldn't play nice with the other kiddies.

That clears up a lot.:)
Kind of like my past in Trackmania, with such "good friends" I had there...
Nothing important...
One thing I miss in both encogen's GPO and in this mod is the cyberspace emoticon from the deckers die mission...

Yeah, I've back! (thanks again for unbanning me, admins ;)) And I will finish that mod! :D

Contrary to popular belief, we do not have hearts of stone. A sincere apology goes a long way.

Yeah, I've back! (thanks again for unbanning me, admins ;)) And I will finish that mod! :D
Your welcome for giving you an extra push, so you could prove yourself. But, again, behave well.
(He was not happy and well, he seemed pretty nice, so I told him that he should prove that he is not the abomination that he used to be back then as Joa).

hmmm. well thats cool. fan of saints. be good.
my uncle was banned. he made a starwars looking mod. it was a cool atmosphere around the daedalus and colors and like music and stuff. i dont thibk it did anything other than make everything look all like a crazy war when he turned it on. it was different colors and music & stuff depending on what buttons he pressed. he hasn't done anything with it since the summer.

i know he was banned here for some reason & all i know is i remember him bitching that he wasnt even a pirate and he got banned. lol. i was trying to mod stuff and he told me to come here. im pretty sure this is where he said he was banned, but i know for sure this is where he told me to come for help. his name was probably something like Greenleaf if it was here. he usually uses that but maybe thats just for his work related stuff. i'm not sure. but i liked his thing, its what made me want to try modding with the game. He never finished it or anything but he let me & brothers play with it.

anyways if there was never a guy named greenleaf here, then maybe it was a different saints forum. when i have time off school i go home to my parents in the bay area and that's when i have time to try to do this stuff. i still never get sick of this game with everybody's stuff here, and thats unusual for me because i typically get into lots of RPGs and stuff. but everytime i come home, i like playing this instead & trying work on my idea for a mod. i'll have another 2 wks soon to focus!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back