Even more preorder bonuses!?

Yep. Gamestop exclusive. Doesn't really do much for us since we're a PC modding community.

Also, the other new outfits in the base game are 10x cooler than those. ;)

Yep. Gamestop exclusive. Doesn't really do much for us since we're a PC modding community.

Also, the other new outfits in the base game are 10x cooler than those. ;)

Hell, they look like outfits that could already be made from clothing in stores from SRTT vanilla. Gamestop must be grasping at straws for preorders right now...

Wait until we get those 3ds max plugins. Just think about having dozens of awesome community clothes to choose from... I better relax and count to 10 before I get too excited. :D

All I'll say is I hope these don't remain pre-order, retailer, and console exclusive. If they go the route of the Funtime! Pack, that would be great. Personally, I prefer to eventually have the COMPLETE game, aka including the entire DLC set with everything open for use. I suppose it's the same fascination and joy some people have with collecting other things and finishing the collection, I just do it with games and their DLC. But more importantly than that, I just don't like seeing entire games or DLC, despite size, content, or quality, be lost to server shutdowns, no backwards compatibility, or general pre-order only or one time events. PC isn't nearly as likely to have issues with these kinds of things, which is why when we get exclusive DLC like the TF2 skins, I don't mind too too much, assuming it too is not pre-order only permanently. Mods are a thing all their own for me; I love them, and it's no doubt I'm 10x more into a game with moddability or mod support, but I still prefer completing the base game with all official content.

I'll live, just putting my two cents in on it.

Wait until we get those 3ds max plugins. Just think about having dozens of awesome community clothes to choose from... I better relax and count to 10 before I get too excited. :D

Now you've gotten me all excited. :) Can hardly wait for SR4 and these tools so more mods will be possible. The wait is always terrible. :(

i kinda really am starting to hate pre order bonuses, pre orders do nothing for the players other then guarantee they will get a game that might turn out to be average even if they thought it was good or enticed by exclusive pre order bonuses im just talking in general here not just saints row for an example im going to buy Rome total war 2 and if you have seen the pre order steam bonus for that you get 3 extra factions to play as now i think that is bs considering i don't even know if my pc will run the game but i actually want a FULL game with everything in it not a half assed one so i could end up paying $90 for something that doesn't work.

I duno its just me this whole dlc crap i came from an age where games were patched with updates not patched in to buy for $10+

You can Actually thank Microsoft for DLC's.

Someone there had the brilliant idea of taking things that developers (Epic, Valve, Id, etc) used to give freely to the community on PC and have people pay for them on the consoles.
Valve had a big argument over map packs for the first "Left for Dead" and Microsoft's Xbox 360 add-on policy

Alas the trend caught on and 6 years later every developer is pushed by the production companies to make the customers pay extra for the small shit.

At least they do not charge for bug fixes (damn I hope no one at Microsoft gets a Brain storm idea about that).
Oh wait Windows 7 was a bug fix for Vista, but Windows ME was just a bug they never got fixed :)

Microsoft F'n over there customers since MS Dos 1.0

Back