ETD Style power colors in weapon wheel

This mod makes the game a little closer to scrapped Saints Row 3 Enter The Dominatrix DLC which featured different colors for powers, this does not change the power colors themselves (as that's sadly impossible), only the UI, the colored text in notifications still retains the original colors, but its still quite cool to see pink stomp in bottom right corner.
Most likely not compatible with SuperUI and other mods that could modify UI.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Installation is simple, all you have to do, is put the files into your game folder, Playa!

Attachments

• ETD-UI-PowerColors.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 539
I don't know, but in your file i have same bug (in image). This happens in the GOG version of the game and is most likely associated with the file 'game_ui_globals.lua'. You take it from the folder 'interface.vpp_pc', but it might be better to take it from 'patch_compressed.vpp_pc'. I just tried to redo the file from 'patch_compressed.vpp_pc', put it in the 'mod' folder and everything works.

I also wanted to propose an idea with the addition of different shades for these icons depending on the element, for example: blast-fire = red icon; Blast ice = blue and so on. Most likely, this can be done through the conditional "If() then" statement, but need to find where the element for matching or something similar is registered. The mod itself is cool

Attachments

• Безымянный.png
    Безымянный.png
    342.2 KB · Views: 572
Back