Epic air stike (MOAB) + more

Is there some sort of invisible limit?

I set it to 1,000,000 and there's definitely a LOT of missiles, but it doesn't look any different from when set it to 9001.

how to combine this mod with other weapon mod....
Most other weapons mods use the weapons.xtbl to alter things, this one uses the tweak_table.

Otherwise, copy/paste the code for the air strike over the same code in whatever other mods you have that use the tweak_table. Or vice versa. Both work.

Notepad++ is of making things easier.

What's this line for?: <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Airstrike_launch_height</Name><Value>35</Value><_Editor><Category>Entries:Combat:Weapons:Airstrike</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>

Seems like an indicator for how high above your target the airstrike splits from the single missile into the giant group.

But I don't know what its context is, so it might be how high above your mark it spawns in-game.

I had sooooo much fun with this mod...and the manipult...good for giving the towers a nice claret paint job, or launching yourself aimlessly into the middle of nowhere. Thanks for this!

I downloaded the first one and placed it in the main folder with the .exe. It crashes while loading a savegame. Any suggestions?

Back