Epic air stike (MOAB) + more

Kyle

Banned
This mod includes my MOAB (mother of all bombs) Mod, slightly faster sprinting, and Super Manipult. If you want just the MOAB mod download the second download and instead of

"<Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Airstrike_breakaway_target_radius</Name><Value>15</Value><_Editor><Category>Entries:Combat:Weapons:Airstrike</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>" put "<Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Airstrike_breakaway_target_radius</Name><Value>30</Value><_Editor><Category>Entries:Combat:Weapons:Airstrike</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>"

Then instead of " <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Airstrike_num_projectiles</Name><Value>7</Value><_Editor><Category>Entries:Combat:Weapons:Airstrike</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>"

Put

"<Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Airstrike_num_projectiles</Name><Value>90</Value><_Editor><Category>Entries:Combat:Weapons:Airstrike</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>"

You can tweak the bottom line to your desire to what runs best on your pc.
Once this is done drop the edited tweak_table.xtbl into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third
You're done!
I hope you enjoy, if you did check out my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kylethemerczilla?feature=mhee

Here's a clip of the MOAB mod in action:

Attachments

• tweak_table.xtbl
    158.6 KB · Views: 6,959
  • tweak_table.xtbl
    158.6 KB · Views: 3,420
So lame!!!1111 I went extreme and made my "MOAB" hit the whole Steelport with over 9000 missiles. Game didn't like that.

Hey i don't go around on your mod posts talking shit about your mods do i?
Who said I'm posting shit about your mod? I use it. I said I modified your mod, because it was "too lame".

lame ie too little splosion1!1

Back