Enhanced Vehicle Variations

So I noticed that some cars do not have secondary colors, such as the Infuego for example, just like in Saints Row IV. It would be nice to have more secondary colors in some vehicles, also the same for gang vehicles. For example making that red part of the vehicle of the Morningstar purple, and so on.

The Saints vehicles are not a lot, and it would be nice to have a wider variation of vehicles to choose from to customize your gang. Also I believe that the original purple is too bright for the gang, and a darker tone would be more nice, just like in Saints Row 2.

We only have the tools to mod a few aspects of the games and most things aren't possible.
Just because we can't or don't wanna do every single request, doesn't make this site useless.

So I noticed that some cars do not have secondary colors, such as the Infuego for example, just like in Saints Row IV. It would be nice to have more secondary colors in some vehicles, also the same for gang vehicles. For example making that red part of the vehicle of the Morningstar purple, and so on.

The Saints vehicles are not a lot, and it would be nice to have a wider variation of vehicles to choose from to customize your gang. Also I believe that the original purple is too bright for the gang, and a darker tone would be more nice, just like in Saints Row 2.

Totally Agree with that , or may same as SRIV , like Blade . I do Like SRIV More Than SRTT .

Back