Endless tutorials

Does it do this once after saving from a retail save or every time you load it? It is possible I'm not pulling over the tutorial data properly from an old save.

I really appreciate your help, but could you please answer my questions? I can't fix things until I know what exactly is broken. I know this isn't broken on the retail version of the game. I'm trying to find out if the loading old saves code is broken or the new save code is broken.

Does it do this once after saving from a retail save or every time you load it?

I really appreciate your help, but could you please answer my questions? I can't fix things until I know what exactly is broken. I know this isn't broken on the retail version of the game. I'm trying to find out if the loading old saves code is broken or the new save code is broken.
If I load the save made in the original game, any tutorials don't show up. If I load the save made with the beta modding patch installed, the game pops up all kinds of tutorials. So it happens only when I'm trying to load saves created after installing the patch, saves created in the original game work 100% properly.

Yes, this code looks all kinds of wrong. I'll see about getting it into the next build.

Confirming, but usually after message about streaking or gang recruiting, flow of tutorial messages pauses.
and like Fan's tutorials pops up only when loading save that was maded after swiching to beta version, original saves didnt casues that problem

Back