Empty Cribs

Does anyone know how to keep Zimo's Hos from spawning in Saints HQ? I was able to empty HQ by changing all of the gang saints Teams from Playas to Deckers in character xtbl, and did the same for Zimos girls, but they keep spawning after a few seconds. Any ideas or is there another way?

It's pretty hard, you should find an archive with this piece of the map, unpack it, find zone files decompile it to xml, edit section with npc(you can't delete any string) compile it, pack it a place archive in the root of the game folder. As a workaround, you can corrupt character archive, find Zimos girls archives and copy any other character archives to the root folder with same names as Zimos girls.

Wow. Thanks for the information. That's quite a lot just to remove 5-6 girls from your house:D. Maybe I'll just pretend their not there.

Update: I was able to empty Saints HQ by changing all the Saints (Customization Only gang members) from playas to Luchadores in character xtbl. Also in spawn info categories xtbl I set all "Ho" npc spawn settings in Sunset Park to zero (0).

Back