For Saints Row: The Third version look HERE
For Saints Row IV version look HERE

Hello there! This mod replaces Xbox 360 Controller and buttons with their DualShock 3/4 equivalents or Xbox One ones.

Simply copy the files in DualShock 3 or DualShock 4 or Xbox One folder to game's root ie.
Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row Gat out of Hell\
or mods folder ie.
Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row Gat out of Hell\mods\

Screenshots:
(Click for bigger ones!!)
DualShock 3

DualShock 4

Xbox One

Changelog:

• Controller menu now swaps Dpad and LAnalog
  • QTEs now use L instead of LS
  • Initial very rough release

Regressions not present in SR3 version:
  • Weapon wheel isn't changed much

Known Issues:
  • Y Button over peds/brutes is unchanged as I lack anything good to replace it (Even then I'll have to find it anyway)
  • The same applies to Y/B QTE button if it's even used
  • Binding menu still shows PC buttons - AFAIK this happens in vanilla too as console versions lack this menu for obvious reasons. I know where this is in code, but have no idea how to fix it.

Report only major bugs if there are any. Minor alignment stuff might get fixed later.

Attachments

• SaintsRowGooH_DS3,DS4,Xbone_1.1.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 2,166
Last edited:
1.1 update released!
I finally managed to edit the archives and thus bring up feature parity with SR3 version! :)
NOTE: Xbox One is unchanged in this release.

Last edited:
I finally decided to give Gat Out of Hell a chance after my gf convinced me (and lack of good co-op games) and just wanted to let you know that I'm glad someone made the Dualshock buttons mod after so long! Thank you.

After installing this mod, there was no response at all from any commands. Had to uninstall to begin play

Back