DREDD Project

Hello all. I am looking for some help and instruction on a mod I am working on. I am trying to create a SR3 "Judge Dredd" mod using STAG soldiers as Judges. I'm only in the early stages and don't even know if it will work but I have at least created a STAG npc dressed as a Judge (best I could do). I tried to texture a visor over his eyes, using Paint.Net, but it didn't work, because the visor is not part of the npc model. If anyone has any suggestions on how to accomplish this, please let me know, but this version works for me if not.

Judges.jpg

I would like to make the Cyborg Pistol (aka Rapid Fire SMG from SR4) their default weapon but I do not know if they can carry it. I also do not know how to port it from SR4 to SR3. I looked in the "SR4 and GOOH Weapons Pack" created by "Rastaman289" but I couldn't figure out how he was able to do it.
Weapon_-_SMGs_-_Rapid-Fire_SMG_-_Cyborg_Pistol_-_Default.png

Any help or advice would be appreciated. I'm comfortable with re-texturing npcs, swapping models through the character xtbl, and tweaking other xtbl files, but am clueless on manipulating anything else.

Disregard the request on how to have npcs use the Cyborg Pistol. I just used the "SR4 and GOOH Weapons Pack" created by "Rastaman289" and changed the weapon loadout for STAG soldiers in "spawn_info_ranks" from Rifle-STAG to SMG-Storm. Problem solved.

As for the visor, you wont be able to do it since theres no mesh in there. You may need to modify the 3d file but... its kinda complicated, and more for this game.

Thanks. I thought as much. I think I'll stay away from that for now. Wish I could wear the STAG helmet without the outfit's mask. The best I could come up with is the Young Soldier's helmet, re-textured.
20190707163612_1.jpg

Back