does anyone else still need the co-op achievements?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by generatedname, Jun 18, 2013.

1. I'm looking for someone who wants to play all the missions and activities in co-op. I'd like to use cheats like Golden Gun to speed things along.

I'm currently using the latest co-op friendly gentlement of steelport compilation and open rare vehicle cheats (with the save flagging turned off).

I'm free most evenings and weekends.

2. I just snagged "The Full Package" this weekend. I don't have any mods installed yet (didn't know if they broke achievements), but I definitely need a full co-op run. If you are still interested, let me know.

3. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

You're safe. SRTT Mods don't break achievements.

4. ah man sorry I forgot about this thread! I did end up getting the achievements with someone

5. Good to know. Thanks. :cool:

6. Ah. N/M then. Either way, I'm going to install the Co-op mods, and see if I can lure anyone into playing the first mission. L8r. :p

7. Sadly, I have five friends or so that have this game but none of them seeming want to play co-op with me... lol. I may try to just game with someone from this board to get them, but I'm not really an achievement whore and I don't use cheats unless I'm just free roaming around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice