Does anybody know where can I find the voice files?

I already have the tools necessary to extract the packs and to convert the audio and I did look in some packs but it seems like a lot is missing for some reason. Or it's probably packed into some other thing. I've looked in "voices.vpp_pc" , sounds, sounds common and even some cutscenes as well but in the voices pack there was like 5 or 6 lines only. I'm looking for Asha's voicelines in particular. Would be great if anybody knows and thanks in advance.

EDIT: I think I've located them since I got about 400+ of .wem files all titled asha but now the new problem is if I try to convert them to ogg using the revorb and ww2ogg and .bat method I get an error saying parse failed: missing riff

EDIT2: Ok I think these files are encrypted somehow. Files in say cutscene sounds get extracted, converted and played just fine but every single file in the sound turbo and sound boot packs which contain the dialogue lines for the voice actors is inaccessible. It shows an actual size, but if you try to convert them to obb you'll just get an error saying missing riff. Also any of these .wem files is unplayable in foobar2000. I've also tried to open up the xml files that come with each one and even tho I had no clue what I was looking at it just showed this for each file :

<file id="3296243435" audio="voc_asha_media.mbnk_pc_00005.wem">
<metadata version="0" personaid="0" voicelineid="0" wavlengthms="0" />
</file>

which looks a bit off to me with all these zeroes. I hope somebody can come and help me

Back