Do mods here work with GotC edition?

Do mods here work with GotC edition? If so, how do I install the GooH mods in this edition when there is no separate "/gat out of hell" folder? Do I just pile all GooH mods into same root SR4 directory?

Also, how come some mods ask me to create a "/mods" folder in the root directory, while others ask me to just unzip everything into root directory? They seem to be modding the same type of files?

Do mods here work with GotC edition? If so, how do I install the GooH mods in this edition when there is no separate "/gat out of hell" folder? Do I just pile all GooH mods into same root SR4 directory?

Also, how come some mods ask me to create a "/mods" folder in the root directory, while others ask me to just unzip everything into root directory? They seem to be modding the same type of files?

"mods" folder is for the workshop stuff, individual .vpp_pc files that add new items instead of replacing. This is the new format one.

Older mods are the ones that require you to past the files in the root directory.

And... GOOH is on the GotC?

Back