Do mods effect other players?

Im curious if my mods affect other players when i join there game. Ive tried talking to people in game directly but i cant seem to stay connected long enough for an answer.

Im sorry in advance if im not exactly supposed to be posting here or somewhere else. this is my first post on this site so go easy on me.

Depends on what mods. Sometimes cars and peds don't spawn properly, powers might not work as they should or the game might just crash.

Textures are local only, so anything like that would only show up to you and not the other player.

Idol, i disagree... Checked few times in both SR3 and SR4 custom textures for BODY is visible for coop partner, even if they didnt installed on his pc.

Idol, i disagree... Checked few times in both SR3 and SR4 custom textures for BODY is visible for coop partner, even if they didnt installed on his pc.

Weird. It didn't work that way in SRTT, did it? It certainly didn't in SR2...

so for instance. i installed a mod to make the camera closer to my character. would that in turn make the person i join have their camera adjusted as well?

so for instance. i installed a mod to make the camera closer to my character. would that in turn make the person i join have their camera adjusted as well?
Negative. Cameras are local only. I've tested this myself recently with the FPS mod against a fresh installed SR4 when a friend of mine picked it up during the steam sale. As for the texture mods showing up I am confused about this as well. The host streams body textures to the clients that join?

Back