dlc not found bug

I load my savegame and i see this messag
vxcvxvxcv-396378240

if no see the image the link http://shametal.deviantart.com/art/vxcvxvxcv-396378240?ga_submit_new=10%3A1377650314
traduction of the bug message
is no downloadable content that was previously available. Maybe there is some content that is not accessible. Download the content again:(

A steam friend said he was having this issue. Oddly, I am not. I have the Season Pass and Cheat DLC, as does he.

I think this was fixed in the quick second patch that removed dlc4.vpp_pc. I can only speculate that dlc4 was Dominatrix data leaked too early which caused the issue. Either way, this shouldn't happen anymore, I don't think.

I think this was fixed in the quick second patch that removed dlc4.vpp_pc. I can only speculate that dlc4 was Dominatrix data leaked too early which caused the issue. Either way, this shouldn't happen anymore, I don't think.
DLC4 was the 'GAT V-PACK' DLC which isn't released yet.

second patch ,when??

Back