Disable "Tornado" Upgrade for Super Sprint + BONUS REQUEST

I hate that upgrade, its ruining my life! Could someone make it so that upgrade stops existing for me? Also, those weird ball things that attack me when I have wanted level are annoying, can someone make something to remove them?

Also, I totally forgot this, but is there a way to remove the upgrades to the dash upgrade to the jump? I Hate having all three, and would prefer just one.

Last edited by a moderator:
As for the ball thingies, there is a mod to disable them, but it also disables murderbots. I don't know the thread, but it should be in the Mod Releases section. As for the Tornado upgrade, I completely agree; I don't know if it has been done yet, but I want to be able to toggle those upgrades on and off.

That disables Marauders and Murderbots, the Marauders being the bikers. I wish I could get the ball things away.

IdolNinja, you reply to my post, but don't even help? COME ON!:mad: Also, I was totally wrong, Maruaders are the ball thingies I guess, so they're gone now. Sorry!

IdolNinja, you reply to my post, but don't even help? COME ON!:mad: Also, I was totally wrong, Maruaders are the ball thingies I guess, so they're gone now. Sorry!

If I had info to share then I would. If it's anything like SRTT, upgrades like that are something that would need to wait until a save editor hits. It's not something a mod could do.

There's a more upgrades mod, so maybe the author of that could tell me if its possible.

More != Less

While that is true, Arglaar, it is a perfectly reasonable hypothesis. Now, if the "more upgrades" mod doesn't actually add upgrades -- a likely scenario, given what little we know of the underlying function -- it will likely be of little use.

Tornado is turning out to be the "vampire neck bite" of SR4.

Back