Disable Bloodsucker DLC

They said it couldn't be done!* This mod enables people who have the bloodsucker pack to switch between the bite and the neck snap, easy as pie! Here's how it works:
1. Drop the file into the SR3 root directory
2. You now have the neck snap animation, even from saves that previously had the bite loaded.
Decide you miss being an undead bloodsucker? It's just as easy to regain your lost bite:
1. Remove the unlockables.xtbl file from your SR3 directory
2. That's it, all done!

*OK, they said they didn't care if it got done or not but shut up, I'm trying to build dramatic tension here

Moderator Note: There are three versions of the mod attached for download. The original by DataSnake that only removes the neck bite animation and restores the original neck snap, an alternate updated version by IdolNinja that also removes all DLC respect and cash bonuses (and restores the original neck snap animation too), and a third version by Lord Freezer that restores the neck snap and makes all the bonuses buyable via respect upgrades so you can choose yourself when/if you want them.

Attachments

• Disable_Bloodsucker_DLC_(restore_neck_snap_only)_DataSnake.rar
    21.2 KB · Views: 6,066
  • Disable_Bloodsucker_DLC_(remove_bonuses_and_restore_neck_snap)_v2_IdolNinja.rar
    21.5 KB · Views: 3,746
  • Disable_Bloodsucker_DLC_(respect_buyable_bonuses_and_restore_neck_snap)_LordFreezer.rar
    23.7 KB · Views: 3,988
Nice one, DataSnake. :D I had a question, though I think I already know the awnser. Is it possible to make some sort of ingame toggle where you can toggle the neck bite on or off instead of going out of the game completely to delete the file? And this goes to other mods as well. Or is it simply to hard to do? It's just an idea, not telling people they should do it. I am bad at modding and don't have patience enough. (( >.< That is probably the reason I am bad at modding. )) Just a question. ^^

Nice one, DataSnake. :D I had a question, though I think I already know the awnser. Is it possible to make some sort of ingame toggle where you can toggle the neck bite on or off instead of going out of the game completely to delete the file? And this goes to other mods as well. Or is it simply to hard to do? It's just an idea, not telling people they should do it. I am bad at modding and don't have patience enough. (( >.< That is probably the reason I am bad at modding. )) Just a question. ^^
ooh, an ingame toggle would be great! has there been a mod made to toggle between the 2 anims? and does anyone know if u still get the health refill if you revert to neck snap? thanks

Or a toggle mod for all the updates in the game, so when you use your strongest character in co-op with someone who just started, you can turn off the OP'd upgrades. Volition should've put that in from the start. Or in an update, but as they are working hard on SR4... I doubt there will be any DLC or updates coming for SRTT. Not that I mind.. I hope they focus loads on SR4 so it will be even better. =P

xD =3

Back