Dev Diary #3: Saints Row IV - The Wheels of the Spaceship Go Round and Round

The rectifier is disgusting and abhorrent. It is very, very close to rape as a weapon.

If @IdolNinja had not told me it was completely optional, I would not buy Saints Row 4. A lot of fan communities for online FPS games encourage tea-bagging or skull-raping your defeated enemies' corpses, which is also utterly disgusting and not the least bit funny for anyone other than an 11 year old child, but that too is completely optional.

This item reminds me of a gruesome device once known by many names. Do a search on the internets for 'choke pear' also known
by Pope's Pear . The latter made mostly famous by the series The Borgia http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1736341/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1 ,
the one by Tom Fontana. It is on netflix and features some really gruesome torture as was most likely done in the medieval times.
Complete with M rated gore. I'd not let a chilrun watch this or those with sensitive systems.

The item is mostly known refered to as Choke Pear however as far as I've found.
Once you start learning of how real torture is or was performed in the past, you will realize water boarding is something only a chile would
complain about.
SUch is the times.
But, I digress. Back on topic. Alien Anal Probes. Do continue.

The rectifier is disgusting and abhorrent. It is very, very close to rape as a weapon.

If @IdolNinja had not told me it was completely optional, I would not buy Saints Row 4. A lot of fan communities for online FPS games encourage tea-bagging or skull-raping your defeated enemies' corpses, which is also utterly disgusting and not the least bit funny for anyone other than an 11 year old child, but that too is completely optional.
With all due respect, why are you playing Saints Row if you're worried about offensive content?

With all due respect, why are you playing Saints Row if you're worried about offensive content?
yeah. a fat man with a helium voice, with lipstick, makeup and pink hair. wearing womens bra and panties, armed with a dildo bat, with his/her taunt giving the target a middle finger, and you worry about offensive content? o_O
sr is a messed up game. which is why i love it.

To be honest, I'm not really a fan of such weapons either. Mostly because it feels awkward to use it when one of family member enjoy sneaking into my room and watch me play games.

Back