Desync issues in co-op?

Hey guys,

I've been starting to play SR3 in co-op mode with a friend of mine and we've run into harsh desync issues. We've read that it has to do with the framerate not being the same for both players? So we've adjusted the graphic settings to get approximately the same FPS (with around 5-10 FPS difference) but it still happens.

Is there a fix? Or do we have to cap FPS somehow to make it work?

Desync... you mean like if one of the two had like crazy lag?

Well ive experienced the same before while playing COOP, its probably a bug withing the game.

Adjusting similar graphics and internet speed kinda helps, but it dont really solves the problem.

Sorry, I wasn't specific. By desyncing I mean that NPCs / Vehicles and in general interactions are different for the two players.

For example, when first joining, my friend sees the exact same pedestrians and vehicles as I do. But with more playtime, it starts to desync so we both see different things. This is pretty annoying for obvious reasons. It makes certain vehicles useable for only one person with the game glitching out. And in general, not seeing the same NPCs is problematic in a similar vein and just takes away from the game experience.

Reactions: G7.
Back