[DEPRECATED] Pause Menu Tweaks

Pause Menu Tweaks v0.1
Created by nclok1405
Download:PauseMenuTweaks_v0.1.7z

=== IMPORTANT ===
This mod is deprecated and won't receive any updates.

This mod is now part of SuperUI mod. If you are using SuperUI mod DO NOT INSTALL THIS STANDALONE MOD!

ss_pausemenutweaks.png

=== Description ===
This mod tweaks the tabs and menus of the Pause Screen.
* Save/Load, Radio, and Options tabs are now combined to a new unified Options tab. This is now the default tab on the pause menu.
The reason for this change is because in this game, you'll need to save your game often, and you most likely do not need to use the Info tab so often.
* The Info tab is now the second tab, reachable by single push of Shift key.
* The Co-op tab is now the third tab, one behind the last tab.
Due to GameSpy's shutdown, you cannot play Co-op online without the help of VPN software, so I think this tab isn't so important in SR2 now.
* The last tab, which is reachable by single push of Ctrl key, is now the Phone tab.
This tab is frequently used for calling your homies, stores, and cheats, so I made it can be reached with minimum key presses.

=== Install ===
To install, place "pause_menu.lua" file to optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder in Gentlemen of the Row mod folder.
Then execute "Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.bat", create a patch (P), and copy everything inside the MY_CUSTOM_PATCH folder to your Saints Row 2 installation folder.

Attachments

• PauseMenuTweaks_v0.1.7z
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,126
Last edited:
I love it! Good job! Can you add a version with the Xbox 360 prompts?

I love it! Good job! Can you add a version with the Xbox 360 prompts?
I don't use controllers but as far as I can see this mod works correctly with "360 Onscreen Prompts" mod included in GotR.
ss_pausemenutweaks360.png

Back