[DEPRECATED] Fast Cellphone v0.2

Fast Cellphone v0.2
Created by nclok1405
Download:FastCellphone_v0.2.7z

=== IMPORTANT ===
This mod is deprecated and won't receive any updates.

This mod is now part of SuperUI mod. If you are using SuperUI mod DO NOT INSTALL THIS STANDALONE MOD!

=== Description ===
This mod speeds up cellphone in the pause menu by doing the following changes:
* Skip the boot animation
* Allow wrap-around of the cursor if there's no need of scrolling
* Does not scale/shrink the selected options
* Faster Cursor Key Repeat Rate
* The homie images are disabled. I couldn't solve the graphical glitches associated with them so I had to sacrifice it.

It also has the following additional features:
* Push Spacebar on Dialer screen to instantly push the "CALL" button
* NPC Morph cheats moved to its own "Character" category

=== Install ===
To install, place "cellphone.lua" file to optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder in Gentlemen of the Row mod folder.
Then execute "Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.bat", create a patch (P), and copy everything inside the MY_CUSTOM_PATCH folder to your Saints Row 2 installation folder.

=== Changelog ==
v0.2 (August 2, 2018)
* Push Spacebar on Dialer screen to instantly push the "CALL" button
* NPC Morph cheats moved to its own "Character" category

v0.1 (June 6, 2018)
* Initial Release

Attachments

• FastCellphone_v0.1.7z
    13.6 KB · Views: 698
  • FastCellphone_v0.2.7z
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,392
Last edited:
Thanks. Gonna give it a try later tonight.
Edit: Nice mod, keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Fast Cellphone v0.2 is released. NPC Morph Cheats are now on its own "Character" category.
ss_fastcellphone_npcmorph.png

Check the first post for download.

Will this work with controller support ?
I don't use (or even have) controllers, but the input-related codes of cellphone and most other menus of this game are highly abstracted (input actions are named "nav_up", "nav_down", "select", "alt_select", "back", etc...) so I think this mod still works with controllers. I could be wrong though.
I think the equivalent of Spacebar is X/Square button.

Last edited:
Just tried it out with an Xbox 360 wired controller works like a charm still have to go into the start menu but it's way faster has an awesome layout I also like that I can just press B on the controller to switch weapons with out interface 10/10

Just tried it out with an Xbox 360 wired controller works like a charm still have to go into the start menu but it's way faster has an awesome layout I also like that I can just press B on the controller to switch weapons with out interface 10/10
Glad this mod worked with controllers. Please note that the fast weapon cycle (B/Circle/Q) is a feature of GotR, not Fast Cellphone. Anyway, enjoy!

Back