SOLVED Deckers' last mission problem

I know there are other topics about it but they're pretty old and don't know if it's ok to necro them.
Anyway, here's the problem with http://deckers.die: when I get to the mission's final phase, that is, walking into the cathedral and facing Matt's avatar, I get one of these problems:

Infinite Loading
or
After 2/3 minutes of loading, with no cutscene whatsoever, I'm tossed halfway up the confrontation, where you must weaken Matt to rip his wings off. Then I turn into MechaDragon, I have no sword and can't harm his minions at all.

Either way I can't make it past the mission. I removed all mods, put them back in, verified cache, launched SR3 in DirectX 9 mode/windowed - nothing worked.
Short of reinstalling the whole game I can't think of a solution, any help would be appreciated :)

have u tried to play the game without the mods ? i had the same problem with sr4 and sr3 and i took all of the mods out played the game finished the missions and then put them back in and it work if they don't work ask admixon , fan of saints , flow754 , site owner

Ok, I've solved it by going medieval on the game's folder, erased all loose files in the root directory and letting Steam rebuild it. Thanks anyway Darckchildkiki :)
Too bad I couldn't figure out which mod was causing the issue (last one I installed was SRIV Hairstyles, maybe customization_items didn't update or something like that).

Last edited:
Ok, I've solved it by going medieval on the game's folder, erased all loose files in the root directory and letting Steam rebuild it. Thanks anyway Darckchildkiki :)
Too bad I couldn't figure out which mod was causing the issue (last one I installed was SRIV Hairstyles, maybe customization_items didn't update or something like that).
U welcome, do wanna be friends on steam ?

Back