Daspex Woodstock Weapons with rotating Weapon Icons

Hi Community,
This is the Beta Version of my Woodstock Weapons.
Install:Copy the content of the archive into your games mod folder.
Keys: Press HOME+END for Weapon cycleing.
AllIconsWoodstock1_0001.gif

WoodstockScript.gif

CREDITS to:
@Minimaul for the SR4 Tools and Stuff.
@flow754 for the WeaponClone Tool and the pegAssembler Tool and helping with setting the BM_F* flag and _c Suffix. :)
@scanti for srtextools
@Yepoleb for sr textool
@Henry08 for making the weapon clone tutorial.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• Daspex_Woodstock_Weapons_Beta.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 571
Last edited:
Awesome! I was making myself wooden stock textures for my game, I can really use those! At least I learned how to texture

Awesome! I was making myself wooden stock textures for my game, I can really use those! At least I learned how to texture
Thats great.So I'm not the only one who likes wooden stocks.:)Will you release them as
a mod?

Thats great.So I'm not the only one who likes wooden stocks.:)Will you release them as
a mod?
No, it was just some experiements on SRTT texturing I did some 3 months ago, already deleted those files. If I remember well, the shotgun with wooden texture either crashed the game or bugged it! I only used one texture after all, the Krinkov with orange plastic furniture, like in those AK74 Magazines get it?

No, it was just some experiements on SRTT texturing I did some 3 months ago, already deleted those files. If I remember well, the shotgun with wooden texture either crashed the game or bugged it! I only used one texture after all, the Krinkov with orange plastic furniture, like in those AK74 Magazines get it?
Ah,I see.I don't have SRTT yet but maybe later i will get it and have a look at what weapons can be done there.

Back