Daspex´s GPSPlusInfoscreens+Animation Mod

All functions are offline by default did you push F1 to activate?

Yes i pressing F1 but i have !!Msg thingy and no mod menu. I have Sandbox+. Why i have !!Msg dialogs only and menu doesn't appear? Menu should pop up after messeage like was showed on screenshots. I'm from Poland and i have Polish Version of this game. Is this causes menu not showing? If it is, Update this mod and make the string file for this mod which will support Polish Language of this game. I will be very happy. ;-)

Last edited:
Yes i pressing F1 but i have !!Msg thingy and no mod menu. I have Sandbox+. Why i have !!Msg dialogs only and menu doesn't appear? Menu should pop up after messeage like was showed on screenshots. I'm from Poland and i have Polish Version of this game. Is this causes menu not showing? If it is, Update this mod and make the string file for this mod which will support Polish Language of this game. I will be very happy. ;-)
Yeah,sorry for the long delay but I have a lot of work right now.I'll do some more lg strings to the mod (incl. polish and russian) with the next update which is planned to be released in August of this year.

Yeah,sorry for the long delay but I have a lot of work right now.I'll do some more lg strings to the mod (incl. polish and russian) with the next update which is planned to be released in August of this year.
Great

Which of the attached files are needed to make this work correctly? I used just the 2.0 file and it worked a little. However when I hit left arrow to play selected animation, it would switch to free cam mode and I couldn't get it back to normal camera. Or play selected animation. Any ideas? I do have Sandbox + installed and that was working correctly.

Which of the attached files are needed to make this work correctly? I used just the 2.0 file and it worked a little. However when I hit left arrow to play selected animation, it would switch to free cam mode and I couldn't get it back to normal camera. Or play selected animation. Any ideas? I do have Sandbox + installed and that was working correctly.
Try the last one.(That one with about 488 KB) I think this one is without slew mode
auto activation or try the latest workshop one.

so do u manual the blind script to take effect, why i try to make custom blinds it didn't work for the keypress , i but take example of your custom keypresses

My script uses the bindings from the sandbox +.I've just combined different keypresses.
Like If user key bla bla pressed "and" if user key pressed and so on.I also tried to make new bindings but failed.If I remember it right Henry08 stated in some posting that it may be possible to make custom bindings.Maybe he knows how to do it.

I hope that I understood your question right and this may help a little. :)

PGUP and PGDN stopped working for some reason, I have the steam workshop version and it worked some time, maybe 10 minutes and the game crashed, now it works but those keys don't, so i can't slect the animations.
I tried downloading the mod from this pagebut doesn't work, only the workshop one.

PGUP and PGDN stopped working for some reason, I have the steam workshop version and it worked some time, maybe 10 minutes and the game crashed, now it works but those keys don't, so i can't slect the animations.
I tried downloading the mod from this pagebut doesn't work, only the workshop one.
Do you have sandbox+ (Idol version)installed? My mod uses the key combos of the sandbox+ mod.

Back