Cutscene SKR 9 model replacement

Discussion in 'Get Help/Troubleshooting' started by spaditagamer, Jun 20, 2020.

1. I've been trying to replace the model from the cutscene of the skr 9 with the model that the player uses "p_skr-9" but somehow it turns into this..
    SR2_pc 2020-06-20 16-15-37.png SR2_pc 2020-06-20 16-15-46.png SR2_pc 2020-06-20 16-15-02.png
    I'm not sure what is the issue that cause that..
    in case you want to test the models, here are the files that i tryed to edit:
    (originally the files are "cs_skr9" with g_cmesh and cmesh, i tryed to rename them with smesh and g_smesh. same with the peg files..)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  2. Just a theory but probably the mesh files will have name like those of GOTR weapons which are cutscene models or are part of shop interior.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  3. The model of this skr-9 is from the cutscene from a mission about ultor corporation, i tryed to replace "SMESH" with "CMESH" in the files "Items_3d.xbtl" and "Items_inventory.xbtl" but, it doesnt appear. im not sure how i can change the model that the player uses. but i'll keep trying to test it

What i did there, was just rename the files with the skr-9 that the player uses.
    If you want to find the original files, they are named like this
    -cs_skr9.cmesh_pc
    -cs_skr9.g_cmesh_pc
    -cs_skr9.peg_pc
    -cs_skr9.g_peg_pc

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  4. Maybe late but try these:
    CS_SKR9
    CS_SKR9_des
    CS_SKR9_cha
    CS_SKR9_pre

5. Well, the files shows that the model for the cutscene is definitive the cmesh file, somehow is curious this on the file "CS_SKR9_cha.xbtl"
    upload_2020-11-11_14-6-48.png

Im not sure if is going to work, but i'll try to test it once i'm in home

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  6. Happy to help just let me know if it works.

spaditagamer likes this.
  7. Well, somehow it didnt show up, so i went back with the same thing, replacement. But if somehow there is a way to fix the way to hold the weapon, and of course, the way to make it a gun, since the model is just an object for a cutscene. If there is any program to use it, maybe i can find out but for now, is very complicated (The weapons texture kinda had an issue that turns black)
    Captura de pantalla (45).png Captura de pantalla (47).png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice