Customizable Helicopter Mod

Anyone having the issue with the garage not showing up in game. The garage icon appears on my map in the correct place, however there is no shopping cart icon where it should be.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Anyone having the issue with the garage not showing up in game. The garage icon appears on my map in the correct place, however there is no shopping cart icon where it should be.

any help would be greatly appreciated
Ideally you must have all docks and stuff bought before hand. You could try starting a new game idk. I don't mod saints row 2 anymore. Good luck. Also this mod id to be installed with base gotr and not deemed compatible with various other mods.

Ideally you must have all docks and stuff bought before hand. You could try starting a new game idk. I don't mod saints row 2 anymore. Good luck. Also this mod id to be installed with base gotr and not deemed compatible with various other mods.
All sorted!! I hadn’t bought the docks crib. I uninstalled the mod, bought the docks and reinstalled. Works a charm. Honestly man! Thanks so much!! Finally got myself a sweet ass purple and gold tornado!!

Also I notice you mentioned in the read me about having to delete the boat mechanic. I have the boat mechanic and the heli mechanic working just fine?

do you recon you’ll be doing an updated version for the new PC update?

thanks again!!

Last edited by a moderator:
All sorted!! I hadn’t bought the docks crib. I uninstalled the mod, bought the docks and reinstalled. Works a charm. Honestly man! Thanks so much!! Finally got myself a sweet ass purple and gold tornado!!

Also I notice you mentioned in the read me about having to delete the boat mechanic. I have the boat mechanic and the heli mechanic working just fine?

do you recon you’ll be doing an updated version for the new PC update?

thanks again!!
Could of been a type error on my side. Its been 2 years at this point lol. When and if that does properly come to light ill cross that bridge when we get there. At the moment I plan to quit modding in general by 2022 for all games as a whole. I already quit modding sr2 as is. So I'll cross that bridge when it comes that time so I can't say for sure if I plan to port any of my mods over

Really good mod

Back