Custom Radio Stations.

Ok. so the soundtrack was AWESOME. but even the best soundtracks can get old after a while. one of the only things i go to gta over saints row is the ability to put in my own songs as mp3s in a folder and spend hours slaughtering hundreds to the tune of ytpmvs.

now why can't i, a god of the simulation, NOT be able to hack in some songs from my mp3 list? I mean, sure, replacing songs can be a thing, but what if i don't wanna? what if i just want to add my own songs, from my own list, into a folder which goes into a radio station dedicated to custom content? that's probably one of the biggest things i want for modding. that, and new content instead of replacing old content.

what about a patch for a user radio station?
lets be honest: i wanna sprint around the simulation while gilbert godfried yells "bob saget raped and killed a girl in 1990" to some dance music.

Im thinking where you can upload your own Icon and add a name So i can kick alien ass while listening to some P!ATD And rename the radio station to Panic! at the disco! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR VOLITION?

I believe it's a bit harder to make than you'd think . The engine must be reprogrammed to read mp3 files and for the icon, png files, and I believe the engine does not know at all how to read those files . Then the menu would have to be reorganized (or remade), though I don't think it would be the most difficult task . Anyway, I'd like it too, but we also have to do with the engine's limitations .

Back