Custom outfits not saving (part II)

When I save a custom outfit that combines the Rainbow Rider dress with the Santa Hat, the outfit disappears from my custom outfits list after saving the game and then reloading it. The outfit appears in my outfit list immediately after I save it, but only disappears after a game is saved and loaded again. If my character is wearing that outfit, they are still wearing it after the game reload, but it's gone from the outfits list.

This seems to happen with some other clothing combinations I tried too, such as Rainbow Rider and Elf Hat or Santa Gloves, but I haven't figured out the pattern yet. It seems to be related to downloaded content, but I'm not sure. Occasionally the outfit will stay in my list after the first save/load, but then will disappear later. I'm not sure what triggers it. To make sure I wasn't hitting the max outfits limit, I deleted ALL of my other outfits so I only had one or two items in my outfits list. Didn't help.

I originally thought this was due to one of the mods I had installed, but I removed all mods and loaded a pre-mod saved game, and the problem still occurs.

Then I found this post in the Saints Row The Third forum, which sounds suspiciously like the same problem:
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/custom-outfits-not-saving.2137/

Has anyone seen this problem, and do you know if there's a mod which can fix it? Thanks!

Last edited:
Back