Custom Hud Icons for Homies

Hope this is right section to post if not feel free to move

This is just a preview of some hud resources that im working on will be uploaded when I have done more, im trying to do this aswell as around 6 other projects

Any npc's that any one would like added feel free to let me know thats what takes most the time as iv done all the ones im intrested in and I spend to much time just thinking what others to put in my goal is to fill the entire page it will be around 100 icons all in seprate layers with ID text file file to mach up icons with npc's

11resuq.jpg

I find it amazing. :) If only we could learn how to add these icons.
However, you need not have done Josh Birk's icon. It is already in-game.
On the side note, I believe your topic should be moved to Mods in Progress.

I find it amazing. :) If only we could learn how to add these icons.
However, you need not have done Josh Birk's icon. It is already in-game.
On the side note, I believe your topic should be moved to Mods in Progress.

We kind of already know how to edit them in game thanks to the voltion staff just having some ishues with it its either re packing isuhe or a file size change as thers no asm for the interface backend (not that I know of any way)
and its not a mod its a set of resources for people to use, it would either go in here or in the tuts section and as its not realy a tut this is only place it kinda fits :D

and I didnt realise that ther was already josh icon iv been making these icons between alot of other work im doing hard to keep track some times

Moving to Mods in progress.
Once it's "finished" we can move it to Mod Releases as a "Modder's Resource"

Moving to Mods in progress.
Once it's "finished" we can move it to Mod Releases as a "Modder's Resource"

Thats fair Arglaar, but why Mod Releases
this would be in the same classification as Idol Ninja's Vechile list would it not and that is in the tools section

The only major hold up on this project is lack of feedback / requests from the community

*edit: My bad the vehicle list has been moved to guides and tuts section

A resource like this belongs in Tools when it's done.

Back