Crazysaint's improved water

This mod makes the water look more realistic.

install instructions
copy and paste to your cache

screenshots

SaintsRowIV 2015-05-17 05-39-49-705.jpg
SaintsRowIV 2015-05-17 05-41-09-599.jpg

Attachments

• shaders.vpp_pc
    37.4 MB · Views: 11,530
Nice mod!
..but I thought it wasn't possible to replace directly backfiles? I tought it was obligatory to update the asm file while repacking it?.. last time I tried to replace a backfill it just crash..is it because its an exception with sharers.vpp or did you pack it differently?
Thanks.

Nice mod!
..but I thought it wasn't possible to replace directly backfiles? I tought it was obligatory to update the asm file while repacking it?.. last time I tried to replace a backfill it just crash..is it because its an exception with sharers.vpp or did you pack it differently?
Thanks.
No asm in shaders it was just a fill and relace no updating

Nice mod!
Thanks.
This is needed for many stuff like preloading anims or making changes to the shaders like this awesome mod .

Oh ok..
.. is there a way to be able to replace packfiles (..other then shaders..) without updating the asm and just replacing it in the cache's packfile? ...or is shaders.vpp the only one that can work by only replacing it?
Thanks for your answers :)

go to a file called pckfiles then go to pc then go to the cache folder in there you will see a bunch of vpp files copy theb shaders.vpp there and then overwrite the old shader.vpp
I did it exactly this way but there was no changes... I'll try one more time

Back