Could you merge these?

I'm having a LOT of trouble merging two unlockable.xtbl files due to how many differences are between the two. Could you please merge them for me :)

They belong to "Easy Unlocker" and "Shitface's expanded arsenal" (Although I don't remember if it was in that order...)

Attachments

• unlockables.xtbl
    956.6 KB · Views: 283
  • unlockables (2).xtbl
    531.8 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
Might help someone commit to this if you told what two unlockables those belong to (which mods). :)

Woohoo, SEAM probably has a few in there....Be easiest to use WinMerge or something to compare the two...or just open both in Notepad++ and scroll page at a time and compare where lines don't match (checking line number, then content of the line...etc). Might narrow the search down by checking out what changes were made in the smaller of the two mods...Easy Unlocker probably. Then use Search/Find...You might even get the original from your FULLY EXTRACTED packfiles recommendation from another thread...have all three to compare, first just Easy Unlocker and Vanilla; when you find something different, look for the difference in SEAM and make adjustment. Harder to do, but doable. I had Random Encounters mod and Sandbox+ (as well as Fan of Saints' remixed Sandbox+) working by using this compare and copy paste method.

Woohoo, SEAM probably has a few in there....Be easiest to use WinMerge or something to compare the two...or just open both in Notepad++ and scroll page at a time and compare where lines don't match (checking line number, then content of the line...etc). Might narrow the search down by checking out what changes were made in the smaller of the two mods...Easy Unlocker probably. Then use Search/Find...You might even get the original from your FULLY EXTRACTED packfiles recommendation from another thread...have all three to compare, first just Easy Unlocker and Vanilla; when you find something different, look for the difference in SEAM and make adjustment. Harder to do, but doable. I had Random Encounters mod and Sandbox+ (as well as Fan of Saints' remixed Sandbox+) working by using this compare and copy paste method.
I've already compared them, that's why I'm asking for help (it's a damn hell) :p

Back