Singa

Succubus
Staff member
This mod fixes the Mac10 (SKR-7 Spree) from GotR to make it use the correct magazine.

Screenshots:

How it is supposed to look:

1642024304438.png

The Mac10 uses the SKR-9 Threat's magazine in GotR:
1642024313191.png

With this mod:
1642024319006.png

Installing:

If you use none of my other weapon mods, go into the "Standard GotR" folder and copy its weapons.xtbl into "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE", build a new patch and install it as usual.

Compatibility:

This mod is not compatible with my Money Gun mod!

Should you use any of my other weapon mods, go into the "Optional Files For Compatibility With My Other Weapon Mods" folder, there you will find all my other weapon mods as well as all combinations of the mods as folders.

If you only use my Christmas Skins mod, use the weapons.xtbl from the "Christmas Skins" folder.

If you only use my Classic AS12 Riot mod, use the weapons.xtbl from the "Classic AS12 Riot" folder.

If you use my Classic AS12 Riot mod and my Christmas Skins mod, use the weapons.xtbl from the "Classic AS12 Riot AND Christmas Skins" folder.

If you use my Classic AS12 Riot mod and Dual Wield Stun Gun & Lazarus mod, use the weapons.xtbl from the "Classic AS12 Riot AND Dual Wield Stun Gun & Lazarus" folder.

If you use my Classic AS12 Riot mod, my Dual Wield Stun Gun & Lazarus mod and my Christmas Skins mod, use the weapons.xtbl from the "Classic AS12 Riot, Dual Wield Stun Gun & Lazarus AND Christmas Skins" folder.

If you use my Dual Wield Stun Gun & Lazarus mod, use the weapons.xtbl from the "Dual Wield Stun Gun & Lazarus" folder.

If you only use my Dual Wield Stun Gun & Lazarus mod and my Christmas Skins mod, use the weapons.xtbl from the "Dual Wield Stun Gun & Lazarus AND Christmas Skins" folder.

Copy the weapons.xtbl that you need, from the respective folder into "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE", build a new patch and install it as usual.

To uninstall the mod, remove the weapons.xtbl file from "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE", build a new patch and install it as usual.

I hope you enjoy your Mac10 using the proper mag now.

Credits:

IdolNinja
and the GotR team whose weapons.xtbl this mod is based on for compatibility

Attachments

• Correct Mac10 Clip.rar
    163.4 KB · Views: 655
Last edited:
Perfect little fix

Back