Cop Animations - SRTT Edition

Well, this is my first SRTT mod... i was able to edit "plym.xtbl" and replace with some anims that the file "cop.xtbl" contains. Here is a video how it looks with the mod..

How to install:
Drop the folder "tables" in your main SRTT folder

Attachments

• Cop Animations.rar
    17.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
So i gotta say great mod works fine only there is a Problem like many others might be Experiencing is that when you change to a Female Player the Game Crashes so is there some kind of way of fixing this in the future?

So i gotta say great mod works fine only there is a Problem like many others might be Experiencing is that when you change to a Female Player the Game Crashes so is there some kind of way of fixing this in the future?
Not sure how to fix that to be honest.. My only thoughs about it is to take out the mod if you want to play with a female boss, or try adding a female animation mods that might fix it.

Hello, this mod works great! thank You very much =)
I really like the fact that they put the rifles, grenade launchers and shotguns on their back while they sprint, really awesome and makes sense. Also if I'm seeing correctly they don't wave the pistol so much around their head anymore while they sprint? Which is great too!

Also, could I please kindly ask You to share the " plym.xtbl " file that You mentioned and possibly other ones that include name of animations like
anim_default, life_default, plym and plyf I think? I don't know for sure, I was trying to make my own variation of extended taunts using a " anim_states " file that somebody was generous enough to share and I really tried to extract the xtbl files myself but eh I just don't think I'm smart enough...

Attachments

• crouch pistol.png
    crouch pistol.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 101
  • grenade launcher back.png
    grenade launcher back.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 91
  • pistol sprint.png
    pistol sprint.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 86
  • rifle back.png
    rifle back.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 82
  • shotgun.png
    shotgun.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Here are some of the files extracted.. To test the modificated file, you must create a folder named "tables" in your main srtt folder.

Attachments

• Files.rar
    43.6 KB · Views: 79
Here are some of the files extracted.. To test the modificated file, you must create a folder named "tables" in your main srtt folder.
AMAZING! Thank You so so very much, I really appreciate it! Not everybody wants to just help for nothing! <3

Back